Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Red Light - Green Light!!!

1st of all, Andre 3000 is my lyricist of all time. He smashes everything he touches and makes hip-hop fun to listen to. He's also my favorite all around artist of all time. Just his overall creativity is so on point. I was telling my girl how bad I need a new Outkast album in my life and how hip-hop needs it as well. These random outkast singles that have been dropping or songs that he has been on have been both curbing my need for good music and growing my need for a new album... But I'm sure you feel the same, right??? Here's a new song with both John legend & Andre on it. I'm not sure what album it's supposed to be on but who cares Imma cop 'em both.

Photobucket

John Legend & Andre 3000 - Green Light

Here's a Bonus cut by Janelle Monae. She was an Outkast song called "Call The Law" from the Idlewild album. This is here new solo ish though, and it's real nice like...

Janelle Monae - Sincereley, Jane

No comments: